Today was my birthday and after having dinner with some friends last night I headed to Austin this morning. I was able to hang out with my friends David and Traci. David gave me a great birthday present the moment I arrived. He and Traci are having a baby. And although they apparently are NOT considering the wonderful names of Thomas or Thomasina, I am still happy to be an "uncle" again! Later today we went golfing at the Barton Creek Canyons course and the deer were out in numbers. They were totally unfazed by my golf. And seemed to have a natural instinct to place themselves stright in the path of my line to the green. It was uncanny how relaxed they were knowing this was likely the safest place on the golf course.

3 comments:
Happy Birth Day! Can I ask how young you are? :)
If you didn't care for the answer when you asked me face to face, what makes you think you'll like a "blog answer" any better?
Never asked you face to face. Just curious who do you think I am? :) You do not have to tell if you do not want to :).
Post a Comment