Anyone who knows me also knows how much I love kids. So last night was a real treat for me. Tiffanie (our buyer's agent) and I took come clients out to dinner last night. They are a group of people that Tiffanie has been in regular contact with and are in various stages in the process of buying a home.
The point is that I had such a good time with both the parents and kids that it actually made me a little sad. I know that seems a bit odd but you see since Tiffanie joined our team I have been "relegated" to working with our clients that are selling their homes. And although I enjoy what I do, working with buyers is very different. When you work with buyers you spend so much time together that you really get to connect with each other. You get to know the entire family and there's an opportunity for a real bond there. There were 16 of us there last night and although I didn't get to spend equal time with each and everyone (I gravitated toward the kids a bit), I did get to spend enough time with each of them to realize what I was missing.
This group of people all work together and have referred each other to us. They were so interconnected that I wanted to get them all together so I could thank them for the confidence they have shown in Tiffanie and our team. I knew it would be a great time but what I must say did surprise me a bit was to see how much each of them truly respected and cared for one another. It was almost like spending time with one big family. I had so much fun that it made me sad.
P.S. Thanks for coming Phillipe, Pedro, Nalaia and Gabby - and I hope you feel better soon Pedro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment