Thursday, October 2, 2008

I have a question ???

Is there any way to know who a person is that posts a comment on a blog?

Come on, it can't be that they have total anonymity, can it? It hardly seems fair.

2 comments:

CuteGirl said...

I do not have an answer for your question. But I have a question for you. Are you bothered by the comments I posted on your blog? If so I need to stop.

TomTeam said...

No, no, no! Of course not. In fact I love it when people take the time to post a comment. It gives me incentive to keep it up. I don't care if the comments are favorable or unfavorable. It's just nice to know that it's being read and escpecially nice to know someone is moved to respond. I still have only told less than a half dozen people about the blog so I am surprised there is anyone out there reading it.