I feel compelled to reply to a couple of comments that viewers have posted in this blog. I am referring specifically to the two comments in response to the entry "Premature Arrival."
To Raj - Thank you for your kind words. It's nice to know there are those out there that appreciate my sincere and honest attempt to accurately portray some of my very poignant recent personal experiences on my trip to Steamboat Springs. The kindness and support of strangers continues to move and inspire me. It's so reassuring to know that not everyone is a spoiled whiny baby that can't just kick back and let things go without getting all bent out of shape.
To Tiffanie - I am sorry if you're offended. As I tried to explain to you one on one, it's proper blogging etiquette to round up. I wish we could have handled this on a more personal level and I am a little disappointed that you have chosen such a public forum to air your displeasure.
Therefore I will repeat myself once again. Although you only dropped me off about 7 hours and 45 minutes early, it was reasonable to round up to 8 hours. Furthermore with regard to your claim that I exaggerated the time in order to make this blog "interesting;" I can only say that if you think there is anything about this site that could be classified as interesting ... well let's just say you probably have more important things to be concerned about than this blog. I hope you will accept my heartfelt apologies if I have offended you in any way. It certainly was not my intention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(17)
-
▼
September
(13)
- Does dancing make you smarter?
- Reward Day
- Shhhh - don't tell anyone but I'm reading!
- Parting is such sweet sorrow
- It's a helpless feeling
- Compelled to answer
- The Fabulous Fourteenth Hole (Alternate)
- The Fabulous Fourteenth Hole
- This is so confusing!
- Breath-taking view
- Steamboat Springs
- Premature Arrival
- It's my first time, really it is.
-
▼
September
(13)

No comments:
Post a Comment