Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's my first time, really it is.

Okay so I'll admit I have no idea what I am doing here. I will tell you that about 7 or 8 years ago I was visiting my friend Ricardo in Argentina. Ricardo worked for Microsoft at the time and encouraged me to start blogging to assist my real estate business. I didn't know what he meant by that then and I still don't know.

However, since then I have at least heard about blogging. In fact even more to the point my friend Lisa-Marie just sent me a link to a blog she's started. Well Lisa-Marie is about the one person I consider even more technologically challenged than I am. So now I have been embarrassed into writing a blog just so I can keep my claim as only the number 2 mostly technologically inept person I know.

No comments: