Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This is so confusing!

So I have been putting this together now for a couple of hours and I just realized why none of it is making sense to me. In the drafting (or setup) page, it feels like up is down and right is left, black is white, tall is short, etc. Did you know you're supposed to read these blogs from the bottom up?!? I had no idea. At least chronologically that's how it seems to work. So in other words I am creating this from the top down and yet it's designed to be read from the bottom up. Are you as confused as I am?

I still don't understand how the pictures are supposed to fit in. Is it better to see the picture then read about it or vice-versa? It's all very "Alice in Wonderland" if you ask me. I'm not sure how long this blogging exercise will last. If I didn't feel a need to share my Ansel Adams-like talent with my friends I probably would have gone for the early-out option and would be a retired blogger already.

No comments: