Remember my friend Tiffanie? She's the gal that took me to the airport last week. Well the night before I left, I had cut into this watermelon that was without a doubt the sweetest, most delicious watermelon I had ever tasted. So I decided to put some of it into a container to give to her in the morning. It was to be a small token of my appreciation.
Well I put it in my refrigerator and forgot to give it to her Sunday morning. By the time I returned home the watermelon had fermented. But anyway, it's the thought that counts right? And just in case you don't believe me, here's a picture in which you can clearly see that the watermelon had spoiled.
Now some of you might be thinking; "hmnn that watermelon doesn't look spoiled." You might also wonder if the air on the plane was dry and conjecture that I hadn't eaten for quite a while by the time I got home. This might lead you to conclude that a succulent watermelon would be too hard to resist once I got back. You might even speculate that I thought, "what the hey, she doesn't even know I was planning on giving her this sweetest watermelon I had ever tasted." Well I see where you're going with this and I swear it's NOT TRUE!
I did not selfishly eat it all by myself. Look at the picture! This watermelon is clearly rancid and the picture doesn't lie! I rest my face ... er, case.

No comments:
Post a Comment