Friday, September 19, 2008

Reward Day



Friday was a "reward" day in our office. The team got there bright and early as ususal but about 9:30pm we loaded up and played hookie. The girls had no idea where were were going. Our first stop was at a salon for pedicures all around. It's pretty easy to tell who's who from the above picture. But in case you're not sure, here's another picture to help you out:




From here we went to a Korean Restaurant called the Treehouse. A friend of mine's parents just bought it and we had a Korean feast. I can't remember all of the different foods we had but it was delicious and I highly recommend it. Ask the owner to make you his famous "Korean pizza!"

After lunch we went bowling. Of course I was the perfect gentleman and let both girls beat me. Then we were going to see a movie but they wanted to head back to the office to finish up some loose ends at the office. Don't you love that attitude? I do. In fact, it's that kind of commitment and work ethic that earned these ladies a "reward day" in the first place.

I am so fortunate to have found these two outstanding women. They are great to work with and also terrific friends.

5 comments:

ElenaS said...

great to see you have such a wanderful team!

Ricardo Colusso said...

Cool!
Congratulations for such nice day,

**** I need you talking with my boss ASAP!****

By the way . . . was it a full surprise?

TomTeam said...

They knew something was up but none of the details.

CuteGirl said...

Wow! I like your reward. If you ever need more help for your office, let me know :).

TomTeam said...

So maybe you can help me? As I have already admitted, I don't know much about this blogging stuff. When people leave a comment is there any way for me to know who you are?