
Lisa-Marie is driving from Dallas to NYC with some girls from Russia and blogging about it. Well I am headed to Steamboat Springs by myself to meet a friend of mine. I realize on the surface my trip doesn't appear to be as interesting. Of course I am travelling by plane alone and she is travelling by car over some very interesting and scenic parts of the country with several beautiful Russian young ladies. But I'll do my best to share some notable highlights.
My first picture on my first blog!
I arrived at the terminal a little early. As you can see there isn't another soul in sight. Perhaps you think this means I worry too much and can be a bit anal. Well the real reason I am all alone at the one of the busiest airports in the world is that I imposed on my friend Tiffanie for a ride. And she wanted to take me early so she could shower and make herself all pretty for church after dropping me off. Seeing that I would have a hard time arguing about her priorities and not wanting to say anything to get on "His" bad side, I made no objection and had about eight hours to kill before my flight left Sunday morning.
I arrived at the terminal a little early. As you can see there isn't another soul in sight. Perhaps you think this means I worry too much and can be a bit anal. Well the real reason I am all alone at the one of the busiest airports in the world is that I imposed on my friend Tiffanie for a ride. And she wanted to take me early so she could shower and make herself all pretty for church after dropping me off. Seeing that I would have a hard time arguing about her priorities and not wanting to say anything to get on "His" bad side, I made no objection and had about eight hours to kill before my flight left Sunday morning.

3 comments:
Bloody Hillarious!!! keep up the great work.
Eight hours? Really? I guess I should be flattered that I made it into your blog even if you had to exaggerate the story for it to sound interesting :)
I would have taken a taxi instead of wasting 8 hours at the airport for nothing. Time is money :).
Post a Comment